HDPE (high density polyethylene) bottles are an advance in moisture protection and shelf life provided by pharmaceutical packaging.
Compliant with US FDA and EU regulations for use in dry pharmaceutical applications, HDPE bottles provide superior moisture protection performance versus conventional alternatives. The protective improvement is a result of a unique design which features high passive moisture barriers and a dedicated CRC closure system which not only protects the sealed container from leakage, but also provides a tamper evidence layer of security.
HDPE bottles with CRC closures
- Injection blow molded production method.
- Compliant with US FDA and EU regulations for use in dry pharmaceutical applications
- CRC closures are registered in a US-FDA DMF and a NMPA CDE DMF
- HDPE bottles are registered in a US-FDA DMF and a NMPA CDE DMF
- HDPE bottles are USP Chapter <671> Containers – Performance Testing compliant (light & moisture vapor transmission)
The HDPE range of bottles are compatible with Colorcon’s IDC® (Integrated Desiccant Closure) system. This innovative solution enables manufacturers to reduce the number of components that would typically form a complete desiccant system in a bottle by integrating the desiccant into the closure.
Customization options are available, including tailoring HDPE bottles to different sizes and diameters, as well as square or circular shaped options.
The standard range of HDPE bottles varies from 30 cc to 150 cc in volume with diameters 33 mm and 38 mm.
- Helps save medicines from spoilage and improves shelf life
- Superior moisture protection performance compared to alternative bottles of similar size.
- Easily incorporates into pharmaceutical production lines
- Large range of standard formulations with options to customize
- Compatible IDC (integrated desiccant closure) system.
- Pharmaceutical medicines.
- Products prone to moisture spoilage.