Rigid plastic tubes & desiccant stoppers form the ideal package to protect drugs and nutraceuticals; particularly effervescent tablets, chewables or lozenges from moisture degradation and breakage, as well as contributing to brand equity. The packaging limits moisture ingress via proper control of MVTR (moisture vapor transmission rate), while simultaneously adsorbing moisture with desiccant stopper.
Several standard features are available for stoppers such as tamper evident, spiral or half-spiral, easy-opening, or flip-top.
- Enhancement of brand equity with expertise in offset printing for complex artwork, including up to 6 colors choices.
- Proper control of MVTR via a tight seal obtained by a dual material system and innovative mold designs.
- Proper desiccation of the product via versatile sorbent materials (silica gel, molecular sieves and combination of both). Stoppers can also be filled with EQIUS® Equilibrium stabilizers.
- Compliant with US FDA and EU regulations for use in pharmaceutical applications, and US Pharmacopeia <670> for desiccant stoppers.
- Well suited for automated filling lines.